Last update: 19-10-2021
1. GENERAL SCOPE
1.1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF USER DATA
As part of the availability of the website hosted at www.movimar.pt and the services and communications made available there, MOVIMAR – MÓVEIS DE COZINHA LDA., headquartered at Avenida Doutor Francisco Sá Carneiro, NEM Pav. 14, 2640-486 Mafra, with the VAT ID number 502090464, owner of the national trademark MOVIMAR, hereinafter referred to as “MOVIMAR”, may request the User to provide personal data, that is, information provided by the User that allows the MOVIMAR identify you and/or contact you (“Personal Data”).
As a rule, Personal Data are requested when the User registers on the Site, requests contact and/or newsletters, subscribes to a certain service, purchases a product or establishes a contractual relationship with MOVIMAR.
The Personal Data collected and processed consists of information relating to name, telephone, mobile phone, email, address, tax identification number, although other Personal Data that may be necessary or convenient for the provision of Services by MOVIMAR may be collected.
MOVIMAR also collects and processes information about its hardware and software, as well as information about the pages visited by the User within the Site. This information may include: your browser type, domain name, access times and the links through which the User accessed the Site (“Usability Information”). We use this information only to improve the quality of your visit to our Site.
1.2. DATA COLLECTION CHANNELS
MOVIMAR may collect data directly (i.e., directly from the User) or indirectly (i.e., through partner entities or third parties). The collection can be done through the following channels:
Direct collection: in person, by phone, by email and through the Site;
Indirect collection: through partners or official entities
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA
In terms of general principles relating to the processing of personal data, MOVIMAR undertakes to ensure that the User Data it processes are:
Subject to lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the User;
Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes;
Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are treated;
Accurate and updated whenever necessary, with all appropriate measures being taken so that inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
Kept in a way that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
Treated in a way that ensures their safety, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, with appropriate technical or organizational measures being adopted.
Data processing performed by MOVIMAR is lawful when at least one of the following situations occurs:
The User has given his explicit consent to the processing of User Data for one or more specific purposes;
The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the User is a party, or for pre-contractual measures at the User’s request;
The treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which MOVIMAR is subject;
The processing is necessary for the defense of the vital interests of the User or another natural person;
The processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by MOVIMAR or by third parties (unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User that require the protection of personal data prevail).
MOVIMAR undertakes to ensure that the processing of User Data is only carried out under the conditions listed above and with respect for the aforementioned principles.
When the processing of User Data is carried out by MOVIMAR based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out by MOVIMAR based on the consent previously given by the User.
The period of time for which data is stored and preserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Effectively, there are legal requirements that oblige you to keep the data for a minimum period of time. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection or subsequent processing, after which it will be eliminated.
2.1. USE AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING USER DATA
In general terms, MOVIMAR uses User Data for the following purposes
• Provision of furniture production services and associated services;
• User contact management;
• Invoicing and charging to the User;
• User registration on the Site;
• Inform the User, upon request, of new products and services made available on the Site and/or on its premises, special offers and campaigns, updated information on MOVIMAR’s activity and, in general, for MOVIMAR’s marketing purposes, through any means of communication, including electronic support;
• Allow access to restricted areas of the Site, in accordance with previously established terms;
• Ensuring that the Site meets the User’s needs, through the development and publication of content that is as adapted as possible to the requests and type of User, improving the Site’s search capabilities and functionalities and obtaining aggregated or statistical information in relation to the User’s typical profile (analysis of consumption profiles);
• Provision of Services, and other services, such as newsletters, opinion surveys, or other information or products requested or purchased by the User;
• MOVIMAR may combine Usability Information with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use the result of this combination to provide more relevant content on the Site. In certain restricted areas of the Site, MOVIMAR may combine Personal Data with Usability Information to provide the User with more personalized content.
User Data collected by MOVIMAR are not shared with third parties without the User’s consent, with the exception of the situations referred to in the following paragraph. However, in the event that the User contracts from MOVIMAR services that are provided by other entities responsible for the processing of personal data, the User Data may be consulted or accessed by these entities, insofar as this is necessary for the provision of said services.
2.2. TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATION AND SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
To ensure the security of User Data and maximum confidentiality, we treat the information you provide us in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with internal security and confidentiality procedures, which are periodically updated as necessary, as well as in accordance with the terms and legally prescribed conditions
Cookies are small information files that are sent to your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes this cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device, allowing them to efficiently navigate through pages, also remembering their preferences and generally improving the user experience.
Some of the cookies issued by the server will only last for the duration of the session and will expire when you close your browser.
Other cookies are used to remember when a user returns to a website and have a longer duration.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can modify your browser settings to not accept or to be notified each time a cookie is created.
You can get more information about cookies, including how to view the cookies that have been created on your device and how to manage or delete them using different types of browsers, at www.allaboutcookies.org .
The ability to activate, deactivate or delete cookies can also be done in your browser. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser (usually located in the options “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit”). Disabling a cookie or a category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser, for this you need to manually delete it.
By blocking or eliminating cookies used by MOVIMAR, it is possible that you will not be able to fully enjoy the functionality of the website
We use the following cookies:
– Necessary Cookies: Essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies anonymously guarantee the basic functionality and security features of the website.
– Preference cookies: collect information about the user’s choices and preferences, allowing them to remember the language or other local settings, and customizing the website accordingly.
– Marketing cookies: are used to track visitors to websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
– Other: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category yet.
3. USER RIGHTS (DATA HOLDER)
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, as the data subject, you have the right to request access to personal data concerning you, its rectification or deletion, the limitation of its treatment, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability, in the cases and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. If you withdraw your consent, this does not compromise the legality of the processing carried out up to that date.
If you wish, at any time, to update your data or cease to be part of Movimar’s database, you may exercise this right by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. CONFIDENTIALITY OF EMAILS
The emails sent by MOVIMAR and all its attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and are intended exclusively for the recipient. If you read any message and you are not the recipient indicated, you are notified that any use, distribution, forwarding or other form of disclosure to others, printing or copying the message is expressly prohibited under current legislation. If you have received an error message, we require that you notify us immediately to email@example.com and proceed with its immediate deletion. MOVIMAR declines any responsibility for the content of email messages that are altered or falsified.
5.2. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION